Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Man Panties In The DR.

One day my host dad and I were playing a few games of dominoes. When we play he talks shit the entire time. The entire time. It doesn’t matter who is winning because he is the self declared house hold champion. At any rate on this beautiful day in the Mao he told me he had a gift for me. My first thoughts were “keep it to yourself buddy. I ain’t tryna hear all this jaw jabbin”. After detecting the sincerity in his voice I got excited. We finished our hand and he led me to his room. He started digging in the top drawer of the dresser. I got nervous since across time, space, and culture the top drawer is the undies drawer. He pulls out three pair of boxer brief type underwear. The kind that cup a man in all the right (or wrong) ways. He explains to me that he used to be skinny but eats all the time now and is fat. He sums up by saying he has not worn these three pairs of man panties for a year and they are now mine. Needless to say, I am eternally grateful. But really I am. You probably will not catch me reppin’ them bad boyz but...ok I am lying I wore a pair. The grey ones. Overall, the notion that he was willing to extend his wardrobe to me is wonderful and I am thankful. 


4 comments:

  1. you wore the "safest" pair. i mean the white ones have a caterpiller (?) on them and the yellows a tropical scene.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Son,

    The grey ones were by far the safest choice hides any any thing. We all miss you did you get your x-mas card? How much money did I send you cause I don't know. Can't wait to see you.

    Love Ya lots
    -The Tasto's

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha exactly! i have not been into the capital to check my mail but will be going rather soon. thank you for sending me something! it means a lot. i miss you all too and hope to see you soon. love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Son,
    If we were to come and visit where would one stay? and are you by the ocean? I wish I could ship Steven to you via Fed-X, wonder how much that would cost????? When we were in the DR we stayed in Puerto Plata and took a horse trip though the mountains it was the most beatiful place I have ever seen and have wanted to come back for some time. Enjoy the warm weather as it should get below 0 sometime today. Lucky us

    -Amy

    ReplyDelete